- Natural Boulder: A Purbeck stone boulder. Available in any height or size, boulders usually require additional manpower for installation.
- Purbeck Stone: A simple design with a rough-punched or honed finish. Heights available: 80–90cm, top 26cm, base 31cm.
- Small Staddle Stone: A rough chiselled plinth in sandstone. Overall height 80cm, top 25cm, base 44cm. The stone sits on a separate chamfered square base 53cm.
- Large Staddle Stone: A rough chiselled plinth made from sandstone. Height 92cm, top 26cm, base 44cm.
- Square Pedestal: A classical hand-cut sandstone plinth. Height 85cm, top 38cm, base 38cm.
- Antique Reproduction Plinth: Made of natural stone, these are hand cut to mimic classical antique plinths. Height 90cm, top 33cm, base 33cm.
- Black Staddlestone: A classical plinth made from a contemporary black granite. Height 86cm, top 25cm, base 30cm.
- Reconstituted Cast Stone: Available in an enormous range of designs, sizes and colours. Our recommended supplier is Haddonstone Ltd.