Communications & PR Manager
David Harber is looking for a self-motivated, hands on Communications & PR Manager with experience in the luxury art/design market.
The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build brand recognition and customer engagement and loyalty in the UK and internationally. Generating buzz about existing and new designs will help our company to expand rapidly.
The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must.
Bonus and Benefits
David Harber Ltd are a family owned, sociable company based in a rural location a short distance from Didcot and its rail links. Benefits include: 22 days holiday rising to 28 days, a matched pension scheme and a discretionary annual bonus.
This is a full time position. However, hours are negotiable.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver communications strategies both internally and externally for the business
- Responsible for developing, executing and managing detailed communications activity plan across all media channels including PR
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing Director in key decision making
- Manage and reconcile related marketing budget & ROI
- Responsible for achieving agreed communication objectives and taking overall responsibility for all PR and communications key performance indicators
- Write copy for all key initiatives, including newsletters, brochures, press releases
- Coordinate external PR agency input on specific PR projects
- Day-to-day PR activity, including but not limited to: networking with journalists and key influencers, compiling press kits, updating CRM database, managing the communications calendar, sending and following up on press releases, managing important business relationships, representing David Harber at events both in the UK and internationally
Skill Set & Experience
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Solid ability to draft and issue newsworthy press materials
- Strong copywriting skills, and ability to replicate the David Harber house style
- Must possess excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience of collaborating with external third party agencies
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ideally have 3+ years in luxury PR & media relations role (agency or client side)
- Experience of managing and implementing integrated communications plans
- Flexible, adaptable approach, able to work effectively within a small specialised highly motivated team
- Willingness and desire to travel internationally