Client Service Administrator
David Harber is looking for Client Service Administrator.
- David Harber Limited are award-winning, internationally renowned designers of sculptures and art pieces that are sold to private clients and commercial entities.
- The creative force behind the business is David Harber, who with his skilled team of designers, engineers and craftsmen create each commission in our workshop in Oxfordshire.
- Our growing business now requires an additional Client Service Administrator to support the Sales and production Team in the management of the client at all stages through the David Harber process.
- Reporting to the Client Service Manager the team is responsible for the complete satisfaction of the client during their David Harber Journey also with all client communication and progress updates.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Customer Service
- The first point of contact for incoming client call and queries regarding all open orders, remedial work and warranty
- Ensure that both external and internal clients experience is productive pleasant and rewarding
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with clients, gaining trust and credibility, while efficiently communicating the right information for both the business needs and the client needs to the relevant parties
- Liaising with Operations team and General Manager with Client issues and feeding back information to Clients
- Invoicing of all jobs
- Debt collection
- Installation & Logistics
- Scheduling of Installations with Client
- Creation of installation paperwork for Installations manager/li>
- Obtain shipping quotes for export orders
- Scheduling of export orders
- Creation of export paperwork for shipping company and crating
- Order Input
- Input customer details and order data, liaise with clients, confirmation of orders and customisation
- Provide assistance with client customisation, including calculating distances and directions for our Armillary Sphere product line
- Package job paperwork for issue to workshop
- Provide month end reports for senior management
- Ensure client service function is fully integrated with other departments within the business to ensure seamless transition of requests and information from one area to another
- You will need to be self-motivated, able to manage conflicting priorities and be very organised
- The role can at times be very intense therefore it is essential the job holder has a capacity to cope well under pressure, but to also have the confidence to use their initiative
- Able to think and act independently. A strong communicator at all levels with a professional approach and a team player
- With exceptional attention to detail you will be able to be decisive and take an active part in discussions
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office application skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access)
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, able to work in a highly efficient and organised manner
- Health & Safety
- Take reasonable care for you own health & safety, and that of others affected by what you do or do not do
- Cooperate on all issues involving health & safety and promote cooperation and ownership
- Use work items provided to you correctly, in accordance with training and instructions
- Do not interfere with or misuse anything provided for your health, safety or welfare
- Report any health and safety concerns to your line manager as soon as practicable
- Demonstrates energy and positive attitude
- Strong desire to make a difference and maintain ordered environment
- Positive, creative and practical approach to problem solving
BONUS & BENEFITS
- David Harber Limited are a family owned, sociable company based in a rural location a short distance from Didcot and its rail links. Benefits include: 22 days holiday rising to 28 days, a matched pension scheme from April 2019 and a discretionary annual bonus.
DOWNLOAD Exterior BROCHURE